New assessment formats and technology allow nurse educators to monitor progress without in-depth questioning or micromanaging.
Close the knowledge Gap Today with tomorrow's individualization.
Learning System 3.0 includes over 3,000 unique items, including alternative format items, and allows faculty to easily administer standard, adaptive or customized quizzes in the following content areas:
Learning System 3.0 provides students:
- New quizzes by category and adaptive quizzing practice during nursing school
- Three quizzing modes for different instructional environments:
- Timed Mode – rationales are disabled to provide a medium-intensity testing environment
- Review Mode – provides the ability to review rationales as students answer questions
- Adaptive Mode – adjusts to students’ performance and provides easier or more challenging questions, based on students’ answers
- A “hint” button that highlights key words in the stem of each item within the standard quizzes to help students as they proceed toward the correct answer
- Increased confidence and experience answering NCLEX®-style questions, including an adaptive environment
- The option to build quizzes and remediate in specific content areas